Search
Close this search box.
CAFM Crews Battle A Mobile Home Fire In Dewey Thursday

Central Arizona Fire and Medical responded to a house fire Thursday afternoon in Dewey. Crews arrived at the scene in the area of Jay Bird Lane at around 1:26 p.m. They found fire engulfing the backside of a mobile home and extending into the living areas. One person safely got out of the home prior to firefighters arriving. Crew quickly extinguished the fire and remained on scene. The fire is believed to have started in the back of the home due to a lithium battery pack that was in sunlight. If you have lithium batteries, make sure to store them in mild, well-ventilated, dry areas out of direct sunlight, exposure to heat sources and water.

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

More from

KAFF Sports